Law School in Canada
Did you know that:
- There are 16 English-language law schools in Canada, and five additional French-language programs. There is also one law school currently in development, and another university that wants a law school too.
- Once you start thinking about going to law school, it will take at least five years until you can qualify as a lawyer. To see what I mean, have a look at this TimeGlider timeline to help you know what to expect from the time you prepare for the LSAT to the time that you are called to the Bar.
Well that’s nice, but I want to know even more about Canadian law schools!
- Lawstudents.ca forums
- Canadian Lawyer magazine – 2009 Law School Survey
- Ivy Global – Law Schools in Canada
- Ivy Global – Law Schools Seminar Booklet
- LSAC – Official Guide to Canadian Law Schools
- LSAC – Key Facts About Canadian Common-Law Schools
- MacLean’s magazine – 2011 Law School Rankings
- McGill Tribune – Law School in Canada vs. USA
- Oxford Seminars – Canadian Law School Profiles
And what about books?