Articling and Passing the Bar
What is this articling thing that Americans don’t have to go through?
- University of Ottawa – Articling Positions
- Canadian Lawyer – Become an Articling Superstar
- CBA – An Articling Student’s Survival Guide
- CBA – A Year in the Life of Articling Students
- CBA – What Does the Court Expect of Articled Students?
- Harrison Pensa – Articling Overhaul Part I
- Osgoode Hall Dean Sossin’s Blog – Should Articling Be Abolished?
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers’ Association – The Articling Experience
- Slaw – Articling: Back to Basics
How can I find an articling position / articles?
- University of Ottawa – Articling Recruitment Timelines
- University of Ottawa – What If I Do Not Find an Articling Position Before Third Year?
- Canadian Bar Association – Keep Your Head Above Water
- Canadian Lawyer – Articling How-To
- NALP – Canadian Directory of Legal Employers
- The Law Society of Upper Canada – Articling Registry
What’s this about an ‘articling crisis’ (gulp)? (There are many, many articles but to prevent any panic attacks, let’s just list a few)
- Canadian Lawyer – The Articling Dilemma
- CBC News – Law School Grads Can’t Find Mandatory Work
- The Lawyers Weekly – Grads Struggle to Land Articling Jobs
How do I pass the Bar and get my law license in Canada?