Exams and Grades
How do I ace my law school exams? (You mean pass them, don’t get greedy now)
- About.com – How to Study for a Law School Exam
- Canadian Lawyer – Study Smart, Stress Less
- eHow – How to Write a Legal Exam
- Employment Crossing – Acing Law School Exams: Grade-A Advice
- Getting to Maybe book by Fischl and Paul
- Lawyerist – Advice for Law School Final Exams
- Study Like a “G” video
- The Undeniable Ruth – How to Survive Law School Finals
- The Wall Street Journal – On Crushing Your First Year Exams
- The Wall Street Journal – What Makes a Good Law School Exam Answer?
- Villanova Law – Exam Strategies
- Westlaw – Writing Law Examinations
Do grades really matter in law school? (Short answer: yes)
- Canadian Lawyer – U of T May Do Away with Letter Grades
- Canadian Lawyer – What’s in a Grade?
- Financial Post – Law Grades Still Matter for Experienced Job Seekers
- Lawyerist – Moving Past Bad Law School Grades
- PrawfsBlawg – Emotional Distress and 1L Grades
- The Frugal Law Student – Bouncing Back From Less Than Stellar Grades
What is this supposedly evil law school grading curve thing?