Cases, CANS, and Outlines
How do I brief a case?
- About.com – What is a Case Brief?
- About.com – Why Should I Write Case Briefs?
- Law Nerds – Cases and Casebooks: A Brief History
- Law School Hacker – Why You Should Not Waste Tme Briefing Cases
- UBC Faculty of Law – Sample Case Briefs No. 1 and No. 2
What are these law school CANS / Outlines/ Summaries things?
- Urban Dictionary definition
- About.com – How to Write a Law School Outline
- Law is Cool – Summaries Collection
- Law Nerds – Why Outline When You Can Buy One?
- Law School Hacker – How Do I Make Them, and Do I Need Them?
- Law School Survival – Write Your Own Outlines!
- Law School Toolbox – Law School Outlining: What’s the Point?
Even though every site says I should make my own CANS, can I still see some? (Okay…)
|School||CANS / Outlines / Summaries|
|UVic||Law Students’ Society Outline Download|
|Robson Hall||Law Students’ Association Course Outlines|
|Ottawa||Common Law Student Society Summaries|
|Schulich||Law Students’ Society CANs|