How to Pass Law School
- Studying and Good Habits
- What are some good habits that I could practice in law school if I were so inclined?
- Should I join a
- How do I take good notes in law classes?
- Cases and CANS
- How do I brief a case?
- What are these law school CANS / Outlines/ Summaries things?
- Even though every site says I should make my own CANS, can I still see some?
- Exams and Grades
- How do I ace my law school exams?
- Do grades really matter in law school?
- What is this supposedly evil law school grading curve thing?
- Legal Research and Writing
- What is legal research and how do I go aboot it?
- What is legal writing? Does it involve using multisyllabic language to imply that I am intelligent and impressive?